Vango Harmony Single Sleeping Bag
Items to Purchase only:
Spend £50.00 or more in total and DELIVERY is FREE.
Less than £50 in total and you have two choices either:
£10.00 for First Class Delivery, £5.00 for Second class.
Tent & Equipment Hire only:
Hiring a Tent & Equipment delivery charges are based on your postcode. Fees start from £17.00 each way.
If you wish to purchase any items at the same time of your hire, simply add these to your order and then will be delivered along with your hired items at no additional charge.
he Harmony has a chic design in some stunning colours and includes a comfortable head-rest. This 2 season square bag is extremely functional and has a tog rating of 8, so perfect for use in the summer. It features a single-layer construction, which combines a plush microfibre polyester shell and brushed polyester lining for superior comfort. The Harmony is perfect for first-time campers or families.
- Single-layer stitch through construction – Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- 210T Microfibre Polyester – A soft to touch microfibre shell fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation – Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Integrated head rest – Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no drawcord closure
- Insulated zip baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Woven zip puller – Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- 4-strap compression stuffsack – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Horizontal stitching – Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping – Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Hanging loops – Hang bag to air
- Square shaped bag – Also known as an envelope shape sleeping bag. Provides generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort