Vango Harmony Double sleeping bag
Items to Purchase only:
Spend £50.00 or more in total and DELIVERY is FREE.
Less than £50 in total and you have two choices either:
£10.00 for First Class Delivery, £5.00 for Second class.
Tent & Equipment Hire only:
Hiring a Tent & Equipment delivery charges are based on your postcode. Fees start from £17.00 each way.
If you wish to purchase any items at the same time of your hire, simply add these to your order and then will be delivered along with your hired items at no additional charge.
Based on the award winning Vango Serenity, the Harmony Deluxe takes it to the next level by providing even better performance levels along with incredible comfort. This is a 3 season bag, which has a tog rating of 10 – perfect for Spring through to Autumn use. A square-shaped bag, the Harmony Deluxe offers double layer insulation for extra comfort and warmth as well as a distinctive geometric printed soft-touch lining. The Harmony bag gives a home-from-home feel people want in their tent or caravan.
- Square shape carry bag – Easy to transport and colour matched to the sleeping bag
- Off-set double layer construction – Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- 210T Microfibre Polyester – A soft to touch microfibre shell fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation – Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Integrated head rest – Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no drawcord closure
- Woven zip puller – Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping – Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated zip baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Hanging loops – Hang bag to air
- Two internal pockets (on double) – Convenient internal pockets provide secure storage for small essentials
- Square shaped bag – Also known as an envelope shape sleeping bag. Provides generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort
- Horizontal stitching – Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Double sized bag can be converted into 2 single sized bags – giving extra flexibility